Monday 20 February 2012

What are the Most Important Trends at High-Tech B2B Markets in 2012?

On the eve of 2012 I made a short poll among professional high-tech b2b marketers. The question was: "What do you predict will be the most important trends at high-tech B2B markets that will affect your business in 2012?" 



The response was not really high. Everybody was busy with figuring out the high-tech B2B marketing trends for 2012. May be the target audience did not recognize the difference, and decided that my poll was just a clone of the one they had responded to just a minute before. Or, maybe the difference between the two is not really important.

Nevertheless, here are the results that I've received. With no claim for being representative, nor comprehensive. Just for the sake of sharing with community. As promised to those who have responded to my poll.

Trends at High-Tech Markets for 2012


Basically, my idea was to find out if there are some disruptive trends at high-tech markets that I'll manage to track. The changes that might alter the rules of the game. But so far I'm not satisfied with what I've got. Nothing unexpected on the radar. At least at the first sight.

So, top five trends at high-tech markets for 2012 include:

  • move to cloud (No.1)
  • device's or instrument's ever increasing level of intelligence
  • building culture that supports innovation
  • shift towards agile supply chains
  • content marketing revolution

And I have a plan to look more precisely in future posts onto trends that were favored by my respondents. Maybe the story will evolve during 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment